Unhappy with Your Grade?
I have two ways you can bump up your grade if it is sagging.
“Get Out of Zero, Free” Card
I have an “amnesty program” for single assignments which received no credit. Here are the rules:
- Resubmit an assignment to your class blog in the eCompanion. It must meet the following requirements:
- An assignment which is already late is to be turned in by midnight of our Week 8 class.
- A future assignment which is late must be in no later than a week after the due date.
- Put the text “Get out of zero free” in the blog post, so I know to give you credit.
- You can use this virtual card once per course only, and only for a single assignment.
- This can be applied toward any assignments, but not presentation/feedback.
- Absolutely NO work will be accepted after the final minute of the final class session.
Here’s a reminder from the syllabus:
On-time projects may be redone with instructor approval.
It’s a great deal. If you turned in work on time and reasonably complete—but received no credit—come talk to me to arrange a redo.
We will take some quality time to review—and give feedback—for the following assignments which have been submitted so far:
- Calendar of Events Page, Version 1
Videos About Data Display