Kit of Parts
Collect your client’s identity and marketing pieces together into a document called Kit of Parts (a complete branding design package.) You must continue with the same client for whom you developed a logo during the first half of the quarter. You need not print your design products for grading purposes—good quality digital copies are sufficient.
- Title page
- “Kit of Parts”
- Company name
- On each of the remaining pages:
- a page heading identifying the page topic
- page numbers at the bottom of each page
- images of the logo and other design pieces your created for your client, one design per page (except the three banner ads, which can be presented together)
- captions identifying the nature of each design piece (e.g. “Primary Logo”)
- descriptions in complete sentences of the purpose of each design piece and how it supports the branding message of the company
- Include images/text from these assignments in your client’s Kit of Parts:
- company logo
- graphic standards manual (include at least four thumbnails of the manual pages)
- final web mockup
- banner ads
- two additional pieces of web-based marketing collateral
- Save the document as a press-ready PDF for submission.
Note: The text is not complete in the above example. Each page should contain text describing the purpose of each design piece and how it supports the branding message.