Week 5: Resume Formatting and Find & Replace
Complete the Midterm Exam located on the eCompanion. 60 minutes provided.
Word Preferences and Resume Formatting
Resume Formatting Assignment
- Download this resume starting file: resume-assignment.docx
- Format the resume to match this example (you can use a different cat image)
- Fix any spelling errors
- Upload your final Word file to the Dropbox (not a PDF)
You will be graded on the following:
- Proper use of left and right aligned tabs.
- Demonstrate ability to use the margin stops on the ruler properly.
- Ability to set and apply styles.
- Show that you can format the page without using two non-printing characters next to each other (no space, space, or tab, tab, or return, return to create extra spacing in the document)
Find and Replace
Assignment: Find and Replace Using Codes
Complete the Resume, Find & Replace, and Internet Basics assignments as described in the left-hand column.
Upload the following to the Week 5 Lesson basket:
- Resume Assignment (Word) (35 points)
- Find and Replace Assignment (ZIP) (Mondays: 15 points, Saturdays: 20 points)